You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
The Bear Archery® MaulerTM Compound Bow Designed to be one of the toughest compounds around.
But just because a compound bow can take any form of punishment a day in the woods can throw at it, that doesn't mean it has to sacrifice performance. You still want it to be light, fast, smooth, shock-free and silent. The Mauler delivers on all points. The always-smooth, ultra-efficient E-Cam and max pre-load quad limbs make sure that every shot from this bullet-proof Bow is as perfect as the last.A better Compound Bow:
- E-Cam boasts dual stainless steel sealed bearings
- 26" to 31" draw length in 1/ 2 " and 1" increments no press required for 1" increments
- Idler wheel with dual stainless steel sealed bearings
- Max pre-load quad limbs... smooth during draw and a silent, smooth, vibration-free source of undeniable Bear power at release
- Dual arc offset string suppressors... shock-free and silent release
- Zero tolerance limb cup... a consistent and tight limb-to-cup-to-riser fit
- Realtree APG camo. Right or left hand. 4 lbs.
- 328 F.P.S.
- 6 3 / 4 " brace height
- 31 1/ 4 " axle-to-axle
- 60 / 70 lbs. peak draw weight
- 26" to 31" draw length range
- 80% let-off.
State Draw Weight and Right or Left Hand, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99