You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $989.99 Non-Member $1099.99
- Buyer's Club $1799.99 Non-Member $1799.99
- Non-Member $1199.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $9.44 Non-Member $10.49
- Buyer's Club $6.29 Non-Member $6.99
- Details & Specs
Engineered from the ground up to deliver the ultimate crossbow shooting experience, the Bear Archery Fisix FFLTM clocks in at a pulse-pounding 375 FPS with only a 135 lb. draw weight, making this bow one of the most efficient in the woods today. Plus, it measures just 15.1" axle-to-axle when uncocked, giving it an incredibly compact profile. Adjustability? You bet! An A2-style buttstock offers 3.25" of adjustability and an adjustable cheek pad for the perfect check weld. Topping off this top-of-the-line Crossbow is a Trophy Ridge SpeedCompTM Illuminated Reticle Scope with 9-position reticle. And if that wasn't enough, it comes fully equipped with 3 Trophy Ridge Insidious Arrows & Points, Picatinny Mount Quiver, Integrated String Suppressor, Cocking Sled and Rail Lube. It's the total package!
Safety First: 3XSTM Adjustable Trigger System
Every hunter knows the golden rule when it comes to handling a rifle, shotgun, bow or crossbow: Safety first. With that in mind, Bear Archery® developed their 3 Times Safe (3XS) Trigger for added peace of mind. The safety is always set when cocking the bow and it can be in safe or fire prior to cocking. It's the safest, most intuitive trigger ever in a crossbow, and you'll only find it on Bear Archery crossbows.
Everything you need is included
The Bear Archery Fisix FFLTM Crossbow comes complete with a Trophy Ridge SpeedCompTM Illuminated Reticle Scope with 9-position reticle, 3 Trophy Ridge Insidious Arrows & Points, Picatinny Mount Quiver, Integrated String Suppressor, Cocking Sled and Rail Lube. Everything you need to head into the woods or start skewering hay bales is here!
- Forward Facing LimbsTM move the riser and weight of the bow to between the fore grip and the grip creating optimal balance
- PowerVTM riser design extends the riser to behind the trigger for even stress distribution and wicked efficiency
- PowerLinkTM cable routing hangers extend the limbs slightly to allow the use of yoked cables to clear the rotation of the cams. Quite simply, they allow for the best possible bow tune!
- Integrated Strong Suppressor reduces noise to a minimum to maintain stealth
- Piccatinny rail runs from the trigger to the front of the bow for mounting the fore grip exactly where you want it
- BearHandsTM fore grip accommodates different shooting styles and is the most versatile fore grip in existence
- Gaff StepTM Stirrup with open hook design is easier to use and allows you to hang the crossbow just about anywhere
- Extended finger guards
- AR-style buttstock with 3.25" of adjustability and adjustable cheek piece
- AR-style replaceable pistol grip
- 3XS Trigger for safety-ensured cocking
- Built-in anti-dry fire lever
- Adjustable trigger pull weight
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672681
- Velocity: 375 FPS
- Energy: 125 ft.-lbs.
- Power Stroke: 17.5"
- Draw Weight: 135-lbs.
- Axle to Axle (cocked / uncocked): 11.1"/15.1"
- Overall Length: 36.75"
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Scope Mount: Picatinny
- Scope: Trophy Ridge SpeedCompTM Illuminated Reticle Scope with 9-position reticle
- Special Features: Includes Trophy Ridge SpeedComp Illuminated Reticle Scope with 9-position reticle, 3 Trophy Ridge Insidious Arrows & Points, Picatinny Mount Quiver, Integrated String Suppressor, Cocking Sled and Rail Lube
- Mfg. Number: A6FSXFD135
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips