You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1199.99 Buyer's Club $1079.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $1799.99 Buyer's Club $1799.99
- Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
- Non-Member $359.99 Buyer's Club $323.99
- Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Bear Archery® Effect Compound Bow. Two-cam performance EVERYONE can afford.
As anyone knows, not everyone can afford the smooth, controlled power of a two-cam bow, capable of 325 f.p.s. and fully equipped with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum riser, Gordon high-energy limbs, dual offset string suppressors, and a RealTree® finish that stands out in camp and turns invisible in the blind. Well, now you know different! The new Effect makes all that performance affordable, and it's available in your choice of draw weights, for righties and lefties.Check out the technology at work:
- H13 Cam synchronized hybrid cam system utilizes a rotating module that lets you draw length adjustments without a bow press or additional modules. Advanced design delivers the same efficiency at any draw length, smooth draw, and extreme speed
- Advanced Grip Design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy
- Bear Flared Quad Limbs for lethal, well-controlled power.
- IBO arrow speed: 325 f.p.s.
- Adjustable draw length from 27-31 1/2", in 1/2" increments
- Brace height: 7"
- Peak draw weight: 50 lbs. / 60 lbs. / 70 lbs. (depending on model)
- Let-off: 75%
- Axle-to-axle length: 31 1/4"
- Dual string suppressors
- Aluminum alloy riser
- Weight: 4 lbs., 3 ozs.
State Model, as available in the Shopping Cart.