You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Barska® Magnus 80ED Refractor Telescope pulls in planets and other heavenly bodies in breathtaking detail!
One of the finest compact telescopes you'll find! The Barska® Magnus 80ED Refractor Telescope's Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass and multi-coated optics produce images that are sharp edge-to-edge with no chromatic aberration (also known as color fringing).
Even better, the dual speed Crayford-type focuser provides incredible precision focusing while the dielectric coating in the included diagonal means 99% light transmission to the Plössl eyepiece. The Magnus 80 ED is ideal for planetary observation, wide field imaging or crisp high power observing.Here's the full details:
- Wide 80 mm objective lens is made from premium ED glass (Extra Low Dispersion) and is virtually free of chromatic aberration
- Fully multi-coated ED triplet optical design guarantees minimal change in refractive index with different wavelengths of light for crisp, high resolution images
- Focal length 550 mm
- Focal ratio: 6.8
- Maximum magnification: 27.5x
- Precise, dual-speed Crayford focuser lets you fine tune for sharp images
- 2", 90º erect image diagonal with dielectric mirror for easy observation
- Includes 20mm Plössl eyepieces for viewing
- Each component stores in the included deluxe foam-lined hard carrying case
- Mounts on any standard tripod (not included)
- Includes Deepsky Astronomy Software
- Approx 14 lbs.
Gazing at planets, galaxies and nebulae in the night sky or viewing Earth's natural wonders has never been easier or more enjoyable. Order ONLINE Today!
$84.00 on this item!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99