You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 13127
Barrett® MRAD® Bolt-action .338 Lapua Rifle with Leupold® 4.5-14x50mm Scope. Multi-Role Adaptive Design (MRAD)... the name says it all!
Improvise. Adapt. Overcome. With its lightweight mobility and highly versatile adaptability, the Barrett MRAD was designed to do just that.
Ready to follow your every move, the MRAD adapts to a variety of user needs without sacrificing performance. The MRAD rifle's user-changeable barrel system is just one example of this hardworking gun's modularity. The precision grade barrel can be removed by simply loosening two bolts using a standard Torx wrench.
The MRAD also boasts Barrett's fully adjustable match-grade trigger module, which is user accessible. The thumb-operated safety can be configured for left or right-hand operation. The ambidextrous magazine release can be used intuitively while retaining a firing grip and cheek weld.
The MRAD stock is foldable for enhanced portability yet locks in as solid as a fixed-stock rifle, creating a rigid platform for consistent firing. During transport the stock folds and locks onto the bolt handle maintaining the same rifle width whether folded or extended.
Made of a temperature-resistant polymer, the adjustable cheek piece also offers a consistent rifle-to-user contact point. Length of pull can be set to five different positions with the push of a single button.
This configuration comes equipped with Leupold 4.5-14x50mm Scope, Barrett Ultra High rings, two, 10-round detachable polymer magazines, quick detach sling swivel loops, three multiple length accessory rails, Pelican hard-sided case with custom insert and operator's manual
Barrett MRAD Rifle special features:
- 24.50" match-grade fluted barrel
- High efficiency muzzle brake
- 21.75" 20 MOA optics rail
- Lightweight folding stock
- Push-button adjustable length of pull
- Polymer cheek piece is height adjustable from either side
- Polymer bolt guide acts as a dust cover and provides smooth bolt cycling
- Multiple length accessory rails can be mounted at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock
- Generously sized magazine well for quick reloads
- Ambidextrous magazine release is accessible while maintaining firing grip
- Oversized trigger guard for operation with gloved hands
- Fully adjustable trigger module can be removed without tools
- Accepts most standard M4 / M16 pistol grips
- Thumb operated safety configurable for night / left-handed operation
- Ultra-absorbent Sorbothane® recoil pad
- Includes two, 10-round detachable polymer magazines, quick detach sling swivel loops, 3 multiple length accessory rails, Pelican hard-sided case with custom insert and operator's manual
- Caliber: .338 Lapua Magnum
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 24.50"
- Barrel twist: 1 x 10"
- Upper receiver: 7000 Series aluminum
- Lower receiver: 7000 Series aluminum
- Sights (front / rear): Optics ready
- Flash hider: Cylindrical 2-port muzzle brake
- Overall length: 46.90" (unfolded); 40" (folded)
- Overall weight: 14.8 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips