You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
Barrett® Model 99TM .50 BMG Single Shot Rifle
Rugged. Reliable. Uncomplicated. With its brilliantly simple design, hard-core construction and surprisingly few moving parts, the Barrett® Model 99TM offers match-winning accuracy and dependable reliability, time and time again.
Smooth as silk and dead-on accurate, the Model 99TM in .50 BMG is competition ready. At the heart of this robust, accurate bolt action rifle is a one-piece 7000 series aluminum alloy extrusion. A heat-treated steel M1913 rail is attached to the top of the extrusion by closely spaced high-strength bolts. The match grade barrel is pressed and locked into the receiver, creating a solid unitized structure on which to mount a rifle scope. The Model 99TM barrel is made in a heavier contour to ensure repeatable accuracy.
The bolt is machined from a single piece of S-7 tool steel. The action's strength is exemplified by the 15 bolt lugs that lock into the machined barrel extension. The bolt's few moving parts (extractor, ejector and firing pin assembly) make it reliable and easy to maintain.
In addition, the Model 99TM is easily disassembled without tools by removing three quick-release assembly pins. These pins attach the trigger housing and bolt guide to the receiver assembly. The match-quality trigger design is virtually maintenance-free and the bipod can easily be detached for benchrest shooting.
- Match-grade 29" fluted heavy-contour barrel for repeatable accuracy
- 3-port high efficiency fanned muzzle brake
- 13.75" 27 MOA M1913 rail, plenty of real estate for accessories
- One-piece 7000 series aluminum extrusion receiver
- Quick-release assembly pins
- Match-quality trigger
- Interrupted, buttress-threaded bolt for superior lock up
- Simplistic bolt carrier assembly with quick release lever
- Ergonomic bolt handle design
- Ultra-absorbent Sorbothane® recoil pad
- Black Mil.-Spec Type 3, Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Rear hand grip accepts adjustable monopod
- Flat Dark Earth finish
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666613
- Caliber: .50 BMG
- Action: Single shot (bolt)
- Capacity: 1
- Barrel length: 29"
- Barrel twist: 1" x 15"
- Upper receiver: Aluminum alloy with Black Mil.-Spec Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish in Flat Dark Earth
- Lower receiver: Aluminum alloy with Black Mil.-Spec Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish Flat Dark Earth
- Sights (front / rear): Optics ready
- Flash hider: High efficiency 3-port fanned muzzle brake
- Overall length: 47"
- Overall weight: 23 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 14032
- UPC: 816715012548
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips