You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $719.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $4.49 Non-Member $4.99
- Details & Specs
Avari® 2000R Recumbent Exercise Bike is the comfortable way to work out at home.
There's a reason most physicians and personal trainers recommend recumbent bikes... they're super low-impact, they're comfortable and supportive, and they're great for all fitness levels. Recumbent bikes let your body exercise at an angle where your body weight is not stressing your joints, making them perfect for folks with back or other health problems.
The Avari® 2000R is the perfect way to harness the benefits of recumbent biking in the comfort of your own home! You can manually control your resistance and speed, and a built-in fitness monitor lets you know you're on the right track!Details:
- Smooth, quiet, magnetic free-wheel resistance with easy manual control to simulate different conditions
- Seat adjusts to height
- Pulse sensors built into the handrails monitor your heart rate to help keep you in your target zone
- InTouch® fitness monitor displays workout time, speed, calories burned, distance, revolutions per minute, pulse, and heart rate. Also shows current date, time, temperature, body fat %, BMI, age, height and weight
- Leveling knobs keep Bike solid and steady
- Interactive heart rate monitor with hand sensor
- Comfortable, padded oversized seat with backrest for full support
- Wheels for easy portability
- Weighted pedals with adjustable footstraps work your legs on upward and downward strokes
- Holder for cell phone or MP3 player
- Weighs limit: 250 lbs. Some assembly required.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips