You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Details & Specs
Authentic Hand-forged Roman Soldier Sword. Crafted by hand for a realistic appearance.
As genuine-looking as the weapon of Titus Pullo, known for bravely defending Pompey's camp in Greece from Caesar's attack shortly before the Battle of Pharsalus. Detailed with the kinds of imperfections characteristic of a hand-crafted sword. For decorative use only.Sharp:
- Full tang high-carbon steel blade
- Stained wood pommel and hilt, painted wood hand grip
- Sheath constructed of hard leather over wood, with hooks and actual brass hardware
- 29 3/4" overall
- Blade is 19 1/2"l., 3/32" thick.
Be battle-ready. Order this Roman Soldier Sword ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips