Weatherproof, dustproof and built to last with a seriously strong steel frame.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $139.49 Non-Member $154.99
- Buyer's Club $157.49 Non-Member $174.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $206.99 Non-Member $229.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- This ain't your average trail tote. Consider the Arch Series Padded Bottom ATV Bag an extension of your ATV - strong, rugged and ready for anything! So, what makes it different? Let's find out...
Steel Frame Technology
The tubular steel frame used in Arch Series ATV Bags brings superior strength and durability, while also helping the Bag maintain a weather tight seal. Arched design sheds water... no pooling.
2-Way Lid and Tek Seal System
Zipper-free design! 2-way lid allows you to get to your cargo from the front or back. The arched top compresses tightly against the arched steel frame to ensure constant pressure and a tight, gap-free seal.
High-Grade Material and Construction
Made from waterproof, fade- and mold-resistant tarpaulin, the Arch Series ATV Bag stands tall in conditions that would send lesser bags packing. But this Bag isn't just built tough, it has smarts, too. Supported by the steel frame are three separate compartments with 2 drink holders. It's a clever design you'll find extremely convenient in the field.
- Steel frame for greater durability
- Zipper-free design for quick and easy access
- 2-way lid allows you to access your gear
- Gap-free seal
- Removable padded seat for comfort
- 2 drink holders
- 4,000 cu. in. of storage
- Measures 35" x 19" x 11"
- Weighs 9 lbs.
- Item number: 583648
- Frame material: Steel
- Bag material: Tarpaulin
- Drink holders: 2
- Storage: 4,000 cu. in.
- Total dimensions: 35" x 19" x 11"
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Model number: ASPBBLK
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips