You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $283.49 Non-Member $314.99
- Buyer's Club $265.49 Non-Member $294.99
- Details & Specs
Attwood® Pontoon Bimini 1 1/4" Square Tubing 4-Bow Fabric Top fits your pontoon to perfection - you've got it made in the shade... SAVE BIG!
Don't let the beating hot sun get you down. With Attwood Bimini Pontoon Boat Tops, you get trusted quality and the flexibility of ordering Fabric and Frame separately, so you get exactly the weather protection you need for your time on the water.
Each Frame is designed specifically to fit pontoon boats with no installation hassles. And with your choice of Frame height / width and Fabric material / color, it's easy to find the perfect fit for your pontoon! See below for more on how to determine which combination works best for you.Details:
- Frame is 48"h.
- Quality 1 1/4" square anodized aluminum tubing matches the 1 1/4" square rail sizes of most popular pontoon boats
Ordering is easy!
Step 1: Measure Your Pontoon
Measure your pontoon to determine the following dimensions:
Length - Measure the fore-to-aft length of the area you want to shade. (Note: Leave enough length behind and in front of the Bimini Top to secure the attachment strap.)
Width - Measure the same distance between mounting points where the frame attaches to the gunwale. IMPORTANT: Mounting points must be exactly the same distance fore and aft.
Consider how the top height will affect your movements. Be aware: the higher the top height, the less stable it may be on your boat.
Please note: With Twin Tops the main mounting point must have 115" between mounting points to ensure the correct fit.
Step 2: Select Fabric TopUsing your Frame width from Step 1, select your Fabric Top from the Shopping Cart below. Choose from:2 styles:
- Traditional - Traditional Top with square-cut fabric
- Buggy-style - Square-cut fabric, but with attractive fabric trim at the stern.
- Acrylic - Attwood's own premium SunbrellaTM Bimini Top Fabric. Extra Strong, Completely waterproof, UV-resistant and available in 10 colors. Acrylic will not harden, crack, peel or fade, and is exceptionally stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Vinyl - Attwood's most popular Bimini Top Fabric. Made of denim backed vinyl, these economical tops are completely waterproof and easy to clean.
Find the right Frame and Fabric Top for you, then order ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips