You May Also Like
- Non-Member $54.99 Buyer's Club $49.49
- Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Non-Member $27.99 Buyer's Club $25.19
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Attwood® Centric Boat Seat. Drop-in OEM seating to give your craft a comfort and style make-over!
Attractively patterned and contoured for maximum support, Attwood® Centric Seating is your ticket to a comfortable ride. When it's time for a "makeover", look no further... Centric Boat Seating installs easily thanks to a universal mount that fits just about any style of pedestal, making them an excellent replacement for almost any OEM.
A perfect fit for smaller cockpits! The Seat features a low-profile, folding style that makes it an ideal match when compact size and comfort are important (and when aren't they?). Built for comfort, built for space-saving convenience, built to last.
The Seats are trimmed out with deep-tuck upholstered backrest, molded polyurethane foam, and marine-grade vinyl upholstery for years of great looks and comfort. The base upholstery color is tan...from there, you choose the accent color you want.Please be seated:
- Universal mount on the bottom fits any pedestal. Corrosion-resistant T-nuts included
- Marine-grade vinyl with stay looking great for years
- Comfortable poly foam padding
- Ergonomic contouring comforts and supports the spine and helps eliminate pressure points
- Patented pinch-proof hinge is molded into the shell. Lock-Down detent secures seat in the down position at speeds up to 70 mph
- Side bolsters provide lateral support to help keep rider seated, even in rough seas and tight maneuvers
- Ultra-compact... Centric Seating fits in confined cockpits with a 23" turning diameter
- Recessed underbody helps hide the seat mount and slider, allowing for easy access to seat hardware adjustment handles and makes for a sleek interior.
- Fits all standard seat mounts and sliders
- Heavy-duty blow molded construction meets and exceeds ABYC H-31 impact standards.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.