- Details & Specs
Attwood® 4-Bow Frame fits your runabout or ski boat so you've got it made in the shade... SAVE BIG!
Don't let the beating hot sun get you down. With Attwood® Bimini Boat Tops, you get trusted quality and the flexibility of ordering fabric and frames separately so you get exactly the weather protection you need for your time on the water.
- Each frame has 4-bow construction for strength and rigidity
- Bimini Top measures 54"h.
- Main support legs have double-wall aluminum tubes for even greater strength
- All mounting hardware is included
- Acrylic fabric will not fade, harden, crack, peel or be otherwise affected by outdoor exposure
- Denim-backed vinyl tops are economical, completely waterproof and easy to clean.
Step 1: Measure Your BoatMeasure your boat to determine the following dimensions:
Height - Standing in the boat, measure straight up from the mounting point to reach the desired top height. This distance between mounting point and top height will be the frame height you will use for ordering.
Length - Measure the fore-to-aft length of the area you want to shade. (Note: Leave enough length behind and in front of the Bimini Top to secure the attachment strap.)
Width - Measure the same distance between mounting points where the frame attaches to the gunwale. IMPORTANT: Mounting points must be exactly the same distance fore and aft.
Consider how the top height will affect your movements. Be aware: the higher the top height, the less stable it may be on your boat.
State Model, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Now!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $12.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips