You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Low - profile Attwood® AvenirTM Sport Seat with SAS Shock Absorbing System for amazing comfort!
A smooth ride? You bet. Luxury AvenirTM Seats from Attwood® feature special SAS technology that absorbs up to 4 G's of shock, so your back doesn't have to. To put that in perspective, the fastest drag racers in the world top out at 4 G's or so... WAY more than you'll experience on the water. Even in the worst chop at high speeds, you'll still feel like you're sitting on your couch at home! It's THAT comfortable.
A perfect fit for smaller cockpits! The Avenir Seat features a low-profile, sporty style that makes it an ideal match when compact size and comfort are important (and when aren't they?). Built for comfort, built for space-saving convenience, built to last... Attwood is your ticket to a luxury ride! And we got 'em in a wide range of colors to match your craft's color scheme... pick yours today!More:
- Universal mount on the bottom fits any pedestal. T-nuts included
- SAS Shock Absorbing System suspension absorbs up to 4 G's of impact from waves and hull pounding
- Rounded corners and recessed bottom allows the seat to swivel in confined spaces
- Comfortable molded polyurethane foam
- Tough vinyl upholstery
- Back of the seat is pushed back, allowing for more seating area
- Armrests support your arms in a natural, comfortable position
- Exceeds ABYC Type A requirements
- Flip-up bolster allows additional height when trying to get the boat on plane. Measures 22" h. x 24" d. x 22" w.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips