You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $305.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
AtomicTM Pro Force 56" Foosball Table. Get the home pitch advantage!
Foosball a.k.a. Table Soccer a.k.a. Table Football was invented in 1921 by football fan Harold Searles Thornton, who first found inspiration for his idea by laying matches across a matchbox. Much like the sport his game is based on, Thorton's invention turned into a world-wide love affair... and it has come a long way since its humble matchbox beginnings. It's near impossible to walk into a neighborhood bar without running across a foosball table.
The Atomic Pro Force 56" Foosball Table brings home the traditional styling and all the fun of the foosball table found at your local watering hole, but without the wait, coins or surly bartenders!
- 13 7/ 8 " x 1" MDF aprons with bamboo laminate
- 5/ 8 " chrome hollow steel rods
- Rubber octagonal handles
- 4 5/ 8 " L-style leg laminated MDF
- 3 1/ 2 " leg levelers
- Internal ball return and ball entry
- Manual slide scoring
- Includes (4) balls. 56 x 29 1/ 4 x 34 1/ 2 "h. 108 lbs.
Give your gameroom that extra kick it needs!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips