You May Also Like
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
AtomicTM Gladiator 56" Foosball Table brings home the pub - style fun (but luckily not the $9 beers)!
Foosball a.k.a. Table Soccer a.k.a. Table Football was invented in 1921 by football fan Harold Searles Thornton, who first found inspiration for his idea by laying matches across a matchbox. Much like the sport his game is based on, Thorton's invention turned into a world-wide love affair... and it has come a long way since its humble matchbox beginnings. It's near impossible to walk into a neighborhood bar without running across a foosball table.
The Atomic Gladiator 56" Foosball Table brings home the traditional styling and all the fun of the foosball table found at your local watering hole, but without the wait, coins or surly bartenders!Give it a spin:
- 15 x 2" MDF aprons
- 5/8" solid chrome steel rods
- Nylon rod bushings
- Solid wood octagonal handles
- 3/4" MDF playfield with 1 1/8" solid MDF support braces
- Traditional style players
- 4 3/4 x 4 3/4" post style leg laminated MDF
- 3 1/2" leg levelers
- Integrated cup holders
- Internal ball return and ball entry
- Solid wood slide scoring
- Includes (4) balls
- 56 x 31 1/4 x 34 3/4"h. 189 lbs.
Give your gameroom that extra kick it needs!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips