- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
AtomicTM Euro Star 58" Foosball Table. Forget the pub, get your kicks right at home!
Foosball a.k.a. Table Soccer a.k.a. Table Football was invented in 1921 by football fan Harold Searles Thornton, who first found inspiration for his idea by laying matches across a matchbox. Much like the sport his game is based on, Thorton's invention turned into a world-wide love affair... and it has come a long way since its humble matchbox beginnings. It's near impossible to walk into a neighborhood bar without running across a foosball table.
The Atomic Euro Star 58" Foosball Table brings a sleek look to the traditional table found in your local watering hole, but without the wait, coins or surly bartenders!
- 14 x 1" MDF aprons
- 5/ 8 " x 1 1/ 2 mm chrome hollow steel rods
- Soft touch rubber octagonal handles
- 3/ 8 " playfield with 1 1/ 4 " support brace
- European style men
- 5 1/ 4 " tapered H-leg
- 1 1/ 2 " leg levelers
- Chrome steel euro style goals
- Integrated cup holders
- Internal ball return, ball entry, and side return
- Chrome bead manual slide scoring
- Includes (2) balls.
- 58 3/ 8 x 28 3/ 4 x 34 1/ 2 "h. 144 lbs.
Give your gameroom that extra kick it needs!