You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® Voyager 5 - 3P Night Vision 5X Bi - ocular with ITT PinnacleTM Image Tube for truly outstanding performance in high - light or light - polluted areas.
Industry leading ITT PinnacleTM image tubes utilize a gated power supply to deliver exceptional performance in high-light areas, such as urban environments. That translates to clear, halo-free "both eyes open" medium to long-range targeting that's truly second-to-none! The Voyager 5-3P also comes standard with ATN®'s cutting edge "smart" technology.
This technology consists of a computerized proximity sensor, digital controls and a long-range infrared illuminator. The proximity sensor will automatically turn the unit on and off when it is brought to the viewing position. This helps save your battery life and the life of the unit itself. Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features of the Voyager with an easy push of a button. And with the help of the powerful infra-red illuminator in the scope, you can see in total darkness with outstanding clarity!Specs:
- Gen 3 optics with Pinnacle technology that produces topnotch imaging, even in light-soaked areas
- 5X magnification
- F.O.V. is 9.5°
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 24 typical
- Lens system: F1.5, 108 mm
- Photocathode type: Thin film GaAs
- Battery life: up to 50 hours (with 3V battery)
- Digital controls with auto brightness control, bright light cut-off, auto shut-off, and detachable 100-yd. 450 mW IR illuminator
- Pro Shield lens coating, a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials
- Fast all-glass optics
- Water and fog-resistant
- Operating temperature: -40° to +50°C
- Range of focus: 5m to infinity
- Includes 3V lithium battery, infrared illuminator, neck strap, hand strap, soft bag and instruction manual
- Measures 10 x 5.5 x 3.1" h. Weighs 2.9 lbs. Uses 1 x 3V CR123A type -or- 1 x 1.5V AA battery.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips