You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® Voyager 3 - 3 Night Vision 3X Bi - ocular with Gen 3 IIT technology for medium and long - range clarity that's second to none!
High-quality 3rd Gen. night vision technology in a 2-eyepiece Bi-ocular that delivers bright, clear, "both eyes open" imaging! It also comes standard with ATN®'s cutting edge "smart" technology.
This technology consists of a computerized proximity sensor, digital controls and a long-range infrared illuminator. The proximity sensor will automatically turn the unit on and off when it is brought to the viewing position.This helps save your battery life and the life of the unit itself. Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features of the Voyager with an easy push of a button. And with the help of the powerful infra-red illuminator in the scope, you can see in total darkness with outstanding clarity!Specifications:
- U.S. Military-standard 3rd Gen image intensifier tube technology
- 3X magnification
- F.O.V. is 14°
- Resolution: 64 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 22 typical
- Lens system: F1.5, 70 mm
- Photocathode type: GaAs
- Battery life: up to 50 hours (with 3V batteries)
- Digital controls with auto brightness control, bright light cut-off, auto shut-off, and detachable 100-yd. 450 mW IR illuminator
- Pro Shield lens coating, a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials
- Fast all-glass optics
- Water and fog-resistant
- Operating temperature: -40° to +50°C
- Range of focus: 5m to infinity
- Includes 3V lithium battery, IR-450 infrared illuminator, neck strap, hand strap, soft bag and instruction manual
- Measures 8.7 x 5.5 x 3.1" h. Weighs 2.3 lbs. Uses 1 x 3V CR123A type -or- 1 x 1.5V AA battery.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips