You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $3609.99 Non-Member $3799.99
- Non-Member $3499.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
ATN® ThOR-240 1-4X (30Hz) Thermal Weapon Sight. Welcome to the Digital Age of thermal imaging.
Pairing a 240 x 180 microbolometer sensor with digital controls for color and reticle display, brightness, and E-Zoom, the ThOR-336 represents the next generation in thermal imaging! The entire Sight is built in the USA, utilizing mil-spec lenses that make the ThOR battle-worthy for most any mission, operation, or outdoor activity.Features:
Each ThOR Thermal Scope features a digital menu that gives you a variety of options and adjustments allowing you to customize your system. You can select a number of reticle options, as well as choose a reticle color best suited for your specific application. No more black reticles on a black and white screen... ThOR features a color OLED display, giving you a sharp color reticle every time. Or switch to full color mode and overlay it with either a black, red, blue, or white reticle depending on the conditions and the environment.
Additionally, the ThOR will not lose its zero, ever. The unit has no screws or springs that can create targeting errors, and with all digital controls, the ThOR will NEVER allow your reticle to move off base.
The ThOR Thermal Weapon Scope provides provide amazing image quality through total darkness, fog, or smoke. Darkness, camouflage or bright lights will not affect the sensitivity. All units have feature E-Zoom to expand your optical magnification up to 4X. They're ideal for nighttime hunting, force protection, border patrol, police SWAT and special operations. And they feature a video-out connection and cable which will let you capture your nighttime operation on video. Top performance and a wealth of features - all for about half what you'd pay for similar tech. Experience the ATN® difference for yourself!
- Rugged 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum construction with Class III hard-anodized finish
- 500-meter (1,640 ft.) human detection range / 225-meter (738 ft.) human recognition range
- Fast 30 Hz imaging
- 800 x 600 OLED color display offers a number of different color / reticle options to match your scenario
- Rugged 100% waterproof design with mil-spec optics
- Digital menu controls include reticle type and color, windage and elevation, brightness and more
- 5 different reticles with choice of color: black, red, green, or white
- Reticle will automatically adjust its position when using E-Zoom
- Video output with RCA cable lets you capture the action on video
- Polarity single-button modes: black on white, white on black, 5 different color settings
- Proudly made in the USA
- Sensor (Microbolometer): 240 x 180, Vanadium oxide (VOx)
- Image Size (Output Resolution): 800 x 600
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- Video Output: Digital NTSC / PAL
- Display: Color OLED matrix, SVGA < 800 x 600 color background + color reticle
- Thermal Sensitivity: <50mK
- Spectral Response: 7-14 um
- Field of View (H x V): 24° x 18°
- Eye Relief: 28mm
- Optical Magnification: 1X
- E-Zoom (Digital Magnification): 2X, 4X
- Diameter of Exit Pupil: 14mm
- Reticle Type / Color: 5 types / red, green, blue, white and black
- Brightness Adjustment: Manual digital
- Sharpness Adjustment: Automatic
- Polarity Control: White hot / black hot / multiple color modes
- Start-up Time: <3 seconds
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof, dustproof
- Mounting: Mil-std. 1913 Picatinny (quick-release)
- Housing: Aircraft aluminum 6061 T6 with Class III hard-anodized coating
- Objective Lens: Janus, full mil-spec, DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating
- Battery Type: 3 x CR123A
- Battery Life: 8 hrs.
- Weight: 1 lbs., 8 ozs.
- Dimensions: 6.73 x 2.72 x 2.87"h.
- Video Output: Yes
- Output Computer Set-up: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99