You May Also Like
- Non-Member $5999.99
- Non-Member $249.99 Buyer's Club $224.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $159.99 Buyer's Club $143.99
- Non-Member $8.99 Buyer's Club $8.09
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
ATN® PVS7-3P Night Vision Goggles give you crisp, clear images after the sun fades!
The ATN® Night Vision Units with the 3P designation use ITT PinnacleTM Image Intensifier Tubes. The industry leading ITT Pinnacle Image Tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas.
The Pinnacle Tubes with gated power supply minimize any "Halo" effects. "Halo" is often associated with using Night Vision Devices in the urban area where random street lights are often an issue with early Generation Night Vision Devices. Plus, waterproof housing makes this beast completely reliable in any weather!
- Resolution is 64-72 lp / mm
- Thin-Filmed / Auto-Gated Photocathode type Photocathode Sensitivity is 2000-2800
- Signal to Noise Ratio is 24 typical
- Figure of Merit is 1800 typical
- F.O.V. is 40°
- Runs on two "AA" battery or one "BA-5567 / U" battery runs for 60 hours on one battery (without IR)
- Range of focus is 0.25 M to infinity Diopter adjustment is +2 to -6
- Optimal storage temperature is -50°C to 70°
- Measures 6 2/5 x 3 x 6" and weighs just 22 ozs.