You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
The ATN® PVS14/6015-HPT, Night Vision Monocular is armed with a battle-proven high-performance image intensifier tube!
Rugged, lightweight and versatile Monocular designed for the most demanding nighttime applications. Based on the PVS-14 used by the U.S. military, the 6015 can be handheld, head / helmet-mounted for hands free usage or adapted to cameras / camcorders.Night vision like you've never seen:
- Standard 1X magnification
- Generation 2+ HPT image intensifier tube for professional-quality resolution in varying light conditions that's a step above standard
- Resolution: 54-72 l p / mm
- 40º FOV
- 300 m detection range, 250 m recognition range
- 60 hours of battery operation
- Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features with the push of a button
- Diopter adjustment: +2 / -6
- Minimum focus: 1 ft.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 16-24
- Approx. 4 1/2 x 2 1/4 x 2" and 22 ozs.
- 1 m for 30 min.