You May Also Like
Non-Member $1299.99 Buyer's Club $1169.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
ATN® PVS14 - 3P (1AA) Night Vision Monocular eliminates the cover of darkness!
ATNs® PVS14-3P (1AA) are rugged, lightweight and versatile Night Vision Monocular designed for the most demanding of nighttime applications. The ATN PVS14-3P (1AA) can be handheld, head / helmet-mounted for hands free usage or adapted to cameras / camcorders.
Originally designed for the U.S. military, these units are of the highest quality in optics, design and functionality. The ATN PVS14-3P (1AA) is an outstanding choice for professional night vision applications.
- Resolution is 64-72 lp / mm
- Thin-Filmed / Auto-Gated Photocathode type Photocathode Sensitivity is 2000-2800
- Signal to Noise Ratio is 24 typical
- Figure of Merit is 1800 typical
- F.O.V. is 40°
- Runs on two "AA" battery or one "BA-5567 / U" battery runs for 60 hours on one battery (without IR)
- Range of focus is 0.25 M to infinity Diopter adjustment is +2 to -6
- Optimal storage temperature is -50°C to 70°
- Measures 6 2/5 x 3 x 6" and weighs just 22 ozs.