You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® PS40 - 2 Day / Night System enhances your scope with 2nd Gen. night vision capability.
The PS40-2 mounts in front of your daytime scope, allowing you to convert your scope into a high quality, very accurate night vision weapon sight. This ingenious setup lets you go from day to night in less then 30 seconds without tools or changes in eye relief, all while remaining zeroed-in around the clock.
The PS40-2 is a complex optical-electronic system with the latest 2nd Gen. image intensifier tube technology... the same technology law enforcement and tactical operators rely on for serious night imaging. It fits scopes from 47 mm to 58.7 mm, and each PS40 unit is individually tested and aligned on an optical scale to provide pinpoint-perfect alignment.Specifications:
- High-quality Gen. 2 image intensifier tube
- 1X magnification
- Multi-coated all-glass optics, with Pro Shield lens coating, a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials
- Multi-alkali photocathode
- Large 40 mm eyepiece / output window
- Lightweight and rugged, only 29 ozs.
- F.O.V.: 12°
- Lens system: F1:1.44, 80 mm
- Resolution: 40-45 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 12-20
- Simple direct controls with remote control and automatic brightness control
- 60 hours on 1 "CR123A" battery (included)
- Operating temp: -20°C to 50°C
- Measures 7 x 3.4 x 3.3" w.
- IR-450 infrared illuminator
- Platform ring
- Storage case
- Remote control
- Quick-release mount
- Back cap and front lens cap
- Light suppressor
- Lithium CR123A battery.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips