You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® PS28-4 Gen 4 Night Vision Day / Night Clip-on System. Enhance your scope's nocturnal capability with elite 4th-generation night vision performance!
NO re-zeroing, NO change of eye relief, NO shift-of-impact... the PS28-4 mounts in front of your daytime scope in seconds to provide Gen 4 performance -- the best available. 100% waterproof and built to military specifications, the unit's quick-release rail mount attaches and detaches quickly and easily, effectively making you a 24/7 predator.
The PS28-4 utilizes a Gen 4 image intensifier tube. Gen 4 Auto-gated / Filmless image tube technology represents the biggest technological breakthrough in image intensification of the past 10 years.
By removing the ion barrier film and "gating" the system, Gen 4 demonstrates substantial increases in target detection range and resolution, particularly at extremely low light levels. An auto-gated power supply further improves image resolution under high light conditions, and reduces the "halo effect" to minimize interference from bright light sources. The reduced haloing maximizes the effectiveness of the PS28-4 in dynamic lighting conditions such as those experienced, for example, in night operations in urban areas.
Hog hunters, LEOs, security forces -- if you're the type who demands best-of-the-best performance and image resolution, this is the alpha and omega of nighttime excellence.Features:
- Mounts in front of your daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Multi-coated all glass optics for enhanced clarity and contrast
- Fast catadioptric front lens system
- Large 40mm eyepiece / output window
- Lightweight and rugged, 100% Waterproof
- Comes with quick-release Weaver mount
- Automatic brightness control
- Up to 50 hrs. continuous operation with 1 x 3V CR123A battery
- Built to MIL-STD-810
- Generation: 4 Auto-gated / Filmless
- Photocathode type: Filmless GaAs
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 25-30
- Figure of merit: 2,000 typical
- Mean-time to failure: 10,000 hrs.
- Magnification: 1X
- Lens system: F/1.15, 68mm
- ProShield lens coating: Yes
- F.O.V.: 13°
- Exit pupil: 40mm
- Range of focus: 10m to infinity
- Controls: Direct
- Remote control: Yes
- Automatic brightness control: Yes
- Bright-light cut-off: Yes
- Infrared illuminator: Yes (detachable IR450)
- Battery life: Up to 50 hrs.
- Environmental rating: Waterproof
- Operating temperature: -22° to +160°F
- Storage temperature: -58° to +160°F
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.4 x 3.3"h.
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99