You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Details & Specs
ATN® PS22-WPTTM Day / Night System brings night vision capabilities to your scope!
The PS22-WPT mounts in front of your daytime scope, allowing you to convert your scope into a high quality, very accurate night vision weapon sight. This ingenious setup lets you go from day to night in less then 30 seconds without tools or changes in eye relief, all while remaining zeroed-in around the clock.
The PS22-WPT is a complex optical-electronic system that contains a WPT (White Phosphor Technology) image intensifier tube. Its black-and-white imaging provides cleaner, less-distorted shapes and shadows, and delivers better contrast and depth perception compared to standard green phosphor. It fits scopes from 30mm to 63mm, and each PS22 unit is individually tested and aligned on an optical scale to provide pinpoint-perfect alignment.Specs:
- 1X magnification
- Multi-coated all-glass optics, with Pro Shield lens coating, a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials
- Thin-filmed / auto-gated photocathode
- 21mm eyepiece / output window
- Lightweight and rugged, only 22 ozs.
- F.O.V.: 13°
- Lens system: F1:1.44, 80mm
- Resolution: 45-54 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 16-24
- Simple direct controls with remote control and automatic brightness control
- 60 hours on 1 "CR123A" battery (included)
- Operating temp: -40°F to 158°F
- Measures 5.9 x 3.2 x 2.8" w.
- IR illuminator
- Picatinny rail
- Storage case
- Remote control
- Quick-release mount
- Back cap and front lens cap
- Light suppressor for scopes 42-63mm
- Light suppressor for scopes 30-42mm
- Light suppressor for Trijicon ACOG scope
- 2 lithium CR123A batteries.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99