You May Also Like
Non-Member $499.99 Buyer's Club $449.99
Non-Member $449.99 Buyer's Club $404.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
ATN PS22 - 3 4x32 Trijicon ACOG 1 QRM Day / Night Package. The ultimate sportsman's dream.
This package combines the ATN PS22-3's night vision capabilities with one of the best names in the Daytime Optical arena: Trijicon®! The result? A superior solution for your 24/7 shooting needs.
Under cover of night... the lightweight, rugged PS22-3 with automatic brightness control uses a battle-proven 3rd Generation Image Intensifier Tube (IIT). These high-quality IITs provide exceptional quality image resolution under varying light conditions, guaranteeing keen "night eyes" in the darkest conditions. Better still, the PS22-3 mounts in front of the daytime scope in a hurry, without trouble or tools, and releases just as easily.
And when the darkness gives way to daylight... count on the 4x32 Trijicon ACOG® Scope! Designed to the exact specifications of the US Special Operations Command for use by elite US forces, the Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN is Trijicon's most popular ACOG. The ranging reticle allows for bullet drop compensation out to 600 meters without any manual adjustments. The reticle will appear black during the daytime and will glow amber in the dark, thanks to Trijicon's patented tritium illumination.Day scope specs:
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective size : 32 mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator : Yes
- Length (in): 5.80
- Weight (oz): 14.96
- Illumination source: Tritium
- Reticle pattern: Crosshair
- Day reticle color: Black
- Night reticle color: Center amber
- Calibration: 0.223
- Eye relief (in): 1.50
- Exit pupil (mm): 8.00
- Field of view (°): 7.00
- Field of view @ 100yds (ft): 36.80
- Adjustment @ 100 yds (clicks / in): 3
- Mount: TA51
- Mount On / Comes With: Flattop
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Intensifier Tube: 3 generation
- Lens of system: F1: 1.44, 80 mm
- Magnification: 1x
- FOV: 13 deg.
- Resolution: 64 lp / mm
- Controls: Direct
- Range of focus: 10m to infinity
- Infra-red illuminator: 450 mW detachable
- Battery Life: 60 hours
- Power Supply: (1) 3v lithium (CR123A)
- Storage temperature: -50 +70°C
- Operating Temperature: -40 +50°C
- Tactical control wire: Yes
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.2 x 2.8"
- Weight: 23 ozs.
- Instruction Manual and CD guide
- Lens Tissue
- Soft carrying Case
- 2 lithium Battery
- Packing box
- Pelican waterproof hard case
- Scope mounting system #3
- Remote control unit
- Lens cap
- Light suppressor
- Back cup
- 7/ 8 Weaver mount
- Quick release mount.
Get yours ONLINE today!
QRM Day / Night Package