You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
ATN PS15-WPT Night Vision Goggles. Some of the most versatile night vision goggles available.
Hand-held, or head-mounted for hands free usage. Camera / camcorder adaptable. Or use it as a 3X binocular, too. With the PS15-WPT, you have options. And features galore. Like an integrated IR illuminator which enhances your ability to read maps and operate in confined, zero-light areas, making the ATN PS15-WPT Night Vision System the high-performance choice!
A quick additional word on WPT technology... Operators that tested the ATN PS15-WPT, reported a significantly better degree of detail, overall contrast, full moon similarity and range of shades. ATN's WPT (White Phosphor Technology) provides more discriminating shades of intensity between white and black than between green and black, resulting in better contrast and depth perception than when compared to green phosphor NVGs.Own the night:
- Dual goggle / binocular
- Hands free use
- Comfortable, flip-up head gear
- Lightweight, compact
- Superior depth perception
- Optional powerful 3X afocal lenses for use as binocular
- High quality 4th generation image intensifier tube with multi-alkali photocathode type
- Resolution: 60-74 lp / mm, 68 Typical
- Magnification: 1X (optional 3X)
- Lens System: F1:1.2, F27 mm
- FOV: 40 deg.
- Black and white image output
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 18-26, 22 Typical
- 10,000-hour tube life
- Diopter adjustment: +2 / -6
- Exit pupil: 14 mm
- Power supply: 3 volt battery (CR123A)
- Interpupilary distance: 57-71 mm
- Range of focus: 0.25 m to infinity
- Storage temp: -50°C to +70°C
- Operating temp.: -40°C to +50°C
- Waterproof: 20 m for 1 hour
- Battery life: 50 hours
- Dimensions: 5 1/4" x 4 7/16" x 22 21/32", Weight: 25 ozs.
- Instruction manual and CD guide
- Lens tissue
- One lithium battery
- Packing box
- Soft carrying case
- Flip up goggle kit
- Lens cap.
Get yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips