You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN Night Storm 3P Yellow Night Vision Monocular. High - resolution 3rd generation night vision housed in a buoyant, waterproof and resilient shell!
Combining a six-element, F1.2, F50 mm, heavy-coated glass lens with the ability to be submersed under water and capture superior quality images through the pitch black. Equally ideal for law enforcement, port security and professional use as it is for boating, camping and outdoor adventures of all types!
The ATN Night Storm 3P Yellow features all-glass 6-element lens system with ATN proprietary IR sensitive coating, single simple to operate switch, infrared illuminator for total darkness and silent power supply for stealth operation... makes an excellent Night Vision Binocular alternative! If optimal picture is what you are in the market for, the ATN Night Storm 3P Yellow will satisfy your needs. The unit's diopter adjustment of +/-5 and 1' to infinity range of focus will allow you to focus in on any object in range.
A quick word about ITT PinnacleTM Image Intensifier Tubes... ATN Night Vision Units with the 3P designation use ITT Pinnacle Image Intensifier Tubes. The industry leading ITT Pinnacle Image Tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas. The Pinnacle Tube with gated power supply minimizes any "halo" effects. "Halo" is often associated with using Night Vision Devices in the urban area where random street lights are often an issue with early Generation Night Vision Devices.Specs:
- High quality 3rd generation image intensifier tube with thin film GaAs photocathode type
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Lens systems element: F1.2, F50 mm
- FOV: 18 deg.
- Diopter adjustment: +/- 5
- Signal to noise ratio: 20-28, 24 typical
- Photocathode Sensitivity: 1900-2600
- Power supply: one 3 volt lithium
- Range of focus: 1m to infinity
- Controls: Digital
- Battery life: 60 hours
- Operating temperature: -40 +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -50 +70 °C
- 7 29 / 32 x 3 29 / 32 x 2 19 / 32 "
- Weight: 23 ozs.
- Built to withstand the harshest of environments
- Wide angle infrared illuminator
- Instruction Manual and CD guide
- Lens Tissue
- One Lithium Battery
- Neck Cord
- Packing box
- Lens Cap
- Soft carrying case
Get yours ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips