You May Also Like
- Non-Member $5999.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
ATN MARS2x - 4 Night Vision Weapon Sight. Beyond military standards for night sighting you have to see to believe!
Shot in the dark? Nooooo way. Inspired by ATN's quest for technical perfection and named after the Roman God of War, the ATN MARS2x-4 NV Riflescope represents the absolute latest in the world of Night Vision equipment. Only the purest grades of heavy glass and computer-aided optical designs are used to create multi-element, high-speed, multi-coated lenses for ultra-fast light transmission and resolution beyond current military standards. Optical lenses on the ATN MARS2x-4 are individually fitted and calibrated to achieve optimum performance.
ATN's Autogated / Filmless IITs improve night operational effectiveness in dynamic lighting conditions like the ones found in urban night ops. The filmless micro channel plate provides a higher signal-to-noise ratio than standard generation 3, resulting in better image quality under low-light conditions. An autogated power supply further improves image resolution under high light conditions and a reduced "Halo" effect that minimizes interference from bright light sources.Own the night:
- Powerful 2.5x magnification
- Precision windage and elevation adjustment
- Tactical remote control
- Included mount for Picatiny or 7/ 8 " Weaver®-style rail
- Unit accepts either, (1) 3V CR123A or (1) AA battery
- Nitrogen-purged for resistance to internal fogging
- High quality 4th generation image intensifier tube with filmless GaAs photocathode type
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Lens of system: F 1:1.2
- FOV: 14 deg.
- Signal-to-noise: 25-30
- Eye relief: 45 mm
- Range of focus: 10 m to infinity
- Exit pupil: 7 mm
- Diopter adjustment: -6/+2
- Windage and elevation: 180 MOA
- Adjustment step size: 3/ 8 MOA
- Power supply: one 3V (CR123A) or 1.5V (AA)
- IR illuminator: Super 450mW
- Operating temperature: -51°C to +45°C
- Battery life: 55 (3V) / 40 (1.5V) hours
- Mil-dot reticle, red and yellow
- Storage temperature: -50 +70°C
- Waterproof: 1m for 30 min.
- Dimensions: 10 x 3 5/ 16 x3 3/ 4 "
- Weight: 38 ozs.
- Tube life: 10,000 hours
- Instruction manual and CD guide
- Lens tissue
- Two Lithium Batteries
- Packing box
- Pelican Waterproof Hard Case
- Remote Control Unit
- Lens cap
Get yours ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips