You May Also Like
Non-Member $159.99 Buyer's Club $143.99
Non-Member $449.99 Buyer's Club $404.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
ATN MARS2x - 3P Night Vision Weapon Scope. Beyond military standards for night sighting you have to see to believe!
Shot in the dark? Nooooo way. Inspired by ATN's quest for technical perfection and named after the Roman God of War, the ATN MARS2x-3P NV Riflescope represents the absolute latest in the world of Night Vision equipment.
Only the purest grades of heavy glass and computer-aided optical designs are used to create multi-element, high-speed, multi-coated lenses for ultra-fast light transmission and resolution beyond current military standards. Optical lenses on the ATN MARS2x-3P are individually fitted and calibrated to achieve optimum performance.
A quick additional word on ATN's ITT PinnacleTM Image Intensifier Tubes... Industry leading ITT Pinnacle Image Tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas, such as urban environments. The Pinnacle Tube with gated power supply minimizes any "Halo" effects. "Halo" is often associated with using Night Vision Devices in urban areas where random street lights are often an issue with early Generation Night Vision Devices.Own the night:
- Powerful 2.5x magnification
- Precision windage and elevation adjustment
- Tactical remote control
- Included mount for Picatiny or 7/ 8 " Weaver®-style rail
- Unit accepts either, (1) 3V CR123A or (1) AA battery
- Nitrogen-purged for resistance to internal fogging
- High quality 3P generation image intensifier tube with thin film GaAs type
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Lens of system: F 1:1.2
- FOV: 14 deg.
- Signal to noise: 24 typical
- Eye relief: 45 mm
- Range of focus: 10 m to infinity
- Exit pupil: 7 mm
- Diopter adjustment: -6/+2
- Windage and elevation: 180MOA
- Adjustment step size: 3/ 8 MOA
- IR illuminator: Super 450mW
- Power supply: one 3V (CR123A) or 1.5V (AA)
- Operating temperature: -51°C to +45°C
- Battery life: 55 (3V) / 40 (1.5V) hours
- Reticle: Mil-dot, red and yellow
- Storage temperature: -50 +70°C
- Waterproof: 1m for 30 minutes
- Dimensions: 10 x 3 5/ 16 x3 3/ 4 "
- Weight: 38 ozs.
- Instruction manual and CD guide
- Lens tissue
- 2 lithium batteries
- Packing box
- Pelican waterproof hard case
- Remote control unit
- Lens cap
Get yours ONLINE today!