You May Also Like
Non-Member $1299.99 Buyer's Club $1169.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
ATN MARS2x - 3 Night Vision Weapon Scope. Beyond military standards for night sighting you have to see to believe!
Shot in the dark? Nooooo way. Inspired by ATN's quest for technical perfection and named after the Roman God of War, the ATN MARS2x-3 NV Riflescope represents the absolute latest in the world of Night Vision equipment.
Only the purest grades of heavy glass and computer-aided optical designs are used to create multi-element, high-speed, multi-coated lenses for ultra-fast light transmission and resolution beyond current military standards. All optical lenses on the ATN MARS2x-3 are individually fitted and calibrated to achieve optimum performance.
And now a quick word on ATN's 3rd Gen. Image Intensifier Tubes... Battle-proven Generation 3 technology. These units provide exceptional quality image resolution under varying light conditions. Units with 3rd Gen. Image Intensifier Tubes have a typical resolution of 64 lp / mm and a typical signal-to-noise ratio of 20.Own the night:
- Powerful 2.5x magnification
- Superior quality multi-coated all glass optics
- Precision windage and elevation adjustment
- Tactical remote control
- Included mount for Picatiny or 7/ 8 " Weaver®-style rail
- Unit accepts either, (1) 3V CR123A or (1) AA battery
- Nitrogen-purged for resistance to internal fogging
- High quality 3rd generation image intensifier tube with GaAs photocathode type
- Lens of system: F 1:1.2
- FOV: 14 deg.
- Eye relief: 45 mm
- Range of focus: 5 m to infinity
- Exit pupil: 7 mm
- Diopter adjustment: -6/+2
- Adjustment step size: 3/ 8 MOA
- Windage and elevation: 180 MOA
- IR illuminator: Super 450 mW
- Power supply: one 3V (CR123A) or 1.5V (AA)
- Operating temperature: -51°C to +45°C
- Battery life: 55 (3V) / 40 (1.5V) hours
- Storage temperature: -50 +70°C
- Reticle: Red or Amber On Green
- Waterproof: 20m for 1 hour
- Dimensions: 10 x 3 5 / 16 x 3 3 / 4 "
- Weight: 38 ozs.
- Instruction manual and CD guide
- Lens tissue
- Two lithium batteries
- Packing box
- Pelican waterproof hard case
- Remote control unit
- Lens cap
Get yours ONLINE today!