You May Also Like
- Non-Member $8.99 Buyer's Club $8.09
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
ATN® L3 Thermal Eye X - 200 Imaging Camera. The smallest and lightest Thermal Imaging Camera on the market, and capable of detecting human activity from up to 1,500 feet away!
Capable of detecting human activity from more than 1,500 feet away. Unaffected by bright lights, glare and shadows. 100% waterproof. Designed to withstand drops up to 6 feet onto concrete. At just 5 inches long and weighing only 13 ounces, it might be the lightest and most compact Thermal Imaging Camera available... but for public safety, security and military application, few show up bigger than the X-200.Camera features:
- State-of-the-art amorphous silicon micro-bolometer technology found inside of the X-50 System is what keeps the camera so small and light
- 100% waterproof and able to withstand a 6 foot drop onto concrete
- Left or right-hand operation with rugged slip-resistant grip
- Long eye relief viewfinder for use with glasses, face shield, masks, etc.
- External video and power jacks
- Tactile battery loading feature for stealth nighttime operation
- 1/ 4 -20 tripod mount.
- Material and structure: amorphous silicon microbolometer
- Resolution: 100x80 pixels
- Spectral response: 7-14 (filter bandwidth)
- Thermal sensitivity: &le 150 mK.
- Start-up time: ~ 3 seconds
- Brightness / contrast: automatic gain / level control enhanced image processing
- Range to detect human activity: up to 1,500 feet
- Susceptibility to blinding visible light: none
- Infrared polarity: white hot.
- F.O.V. (H x V): 11° x 8°
- Focus method: manual
- Minimum focus distance: ~3 feet.
- Output format: analog NTSC or PAL monochrome on rear outlet jack
- Viewfinder display: monochrome LCD (320x240 pixels)
- Viewfinder dimming: integral to power on/off switch.
- Source: 2 "AA" batteries (included)
- Operating time: ~2 hours with alkaline ~6 hours with lithium
- Auxiliary power:9 to 12V DC input on rear outlet jack.
- Operating temperature: -4° to +140°F
- Storage temperature: -40° to 176°F
- Water and shock resistance: waterproof to 9 feet, buoyant in water. Shockproof to 6 feet
- EMC compliance: FCC Part 15 & CE Mark.
- Size: 5 1/ 4 x 4 1/ 2 x 2" h.
- Weight: 13 ounces (with batteries installed).
- 2 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Neck strap and wrist strap
- Lens cover
- Lens cleaning cloth.
Order ONLINE Now!