You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
ATEC® Casey® Pro 3G Baseball Pitching Machine. Any pitch, any location... and with Major League HEAT!
For over 20 years pro ballclubs and top college programs have counted on the Casey pitching machine for fine-tuning fundamentals. This time, though, it's the pitching machine's turn for some fine-tuning! Meet the Casey Pro 3G, the 3rd generation of the popular training machine preferred by the best!
Not only can it pound the catcher's mitt with 100 MPH gas and keep batters honest with its repertoire of breaking pitches, but now it also gives coaches the ability to move the ball around the plate with ease, thanks to the new Pinpoint Control System. Each quarter-turn of the system's easy adjustment knobs moves the pitch location 2".
Up or down, left or right, a simple turn of the knob is all it takes to work the strike zone for gameday realism! But the Casey Pro 3G doesn't just develop a batter's eye, it's also a demon on the diamond, capable of helping you run 100s of different fielding drills. It's almost like adding another assistant coach to your staff!Train like the pros:
- Adjust pitches in micro increments of inches for pinpoint control... micro-adjust height range of 36", micro-adjust left to right range of 18"
- Throws fastball, right hand slider, left hand slider and curveball
- Dual concave wheels for maximum ball control
- Center of gravity design allows for 360° left to right rotation and 120° vertical pivot
- Variable speed control: 30-100 MPH for baseball, 30-90 MPH for softball
- Built in transport wheels and quick-release legs for easy set-up / take-down / transport
- Precision aluminum cast wheels with heavy steel and stainless steel welded construction with durable powder coated finish
- Pitch selection and speed chart helps you throw what you want to throw
- 8-second recovery time
- 110V, AC, 1/4 HP
- Generator use: 1,200W CD
- Weight: 110 lbs. Uses dimpled or regulation balls.
Order ONLINE Today!