You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: SAM7SF84C
Offering all the durability and reliability of the original Rifle along with a number of improvements to the trigger and receiver, the SAM7SF CA Compliant Rifle is an absolute must-have for the serious AK enthusiast. While other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, Arsenal's hot-die hammer-forging process produces stronger and finer-grained steel.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but this meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequaled strength, precision and durability that does the Arsenal name justice.
And, because the parts fit together better than lesser AKs, barrel stability is improved, action is outstanding right of the box, and the trigger breaks like glass. There's a reason Bulgarian AK-47s are so well-regarded among shooters who know... and that reason is right here.
- California compliant model
- Milled and forged receiver
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and double-hook trigger
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable 1-piece design muzzle brake with 24x1.5mm right-hand threads
- Side-mounted scope rail
- 922 (r) compliant with US made or imported magazines
- Bayonet and accessory lug
- Polymer pistol grip and handguard
- Stainless steel heat shield
- Includes sectional cleaning rod, non-detachable 10-round magazine, key tool for magazine release, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit
Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666259
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 16.25"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer-forged
- Barrel twist: 1:9.45"
- Stock: Right-folding synthetic
- Safety: Ambidextrous lever
- Overall length: 28.4" (when folded) / 38.2" (when open)
- Overall weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips