You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
For serious hunters, law enforcement and military personnel, the Armasight® Zeus series of thermal weapon sights sets the gold standard for top performance and 24/7 mission capability in all conditions. Based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core and equipped with an upgraded 640 x 512 pixel array format and upgraded AMOLED SVGA 800 x 600 display, the Zeus 640 3-24x75mm (30Hz) Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope delivers enhanced digital imagery that's so crisp and clear, you won't believe you're looking through a thermal device.
While primarily designed as a weapon scope, the Zeus functions equally well in its collateral assignments as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager. Day or night, through rain, snow, smoke, fog, haze, dust and the obscurants, the Zeus detects targets with unfailing reliability.
Simple, intuitive controls, direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions and electronic menu selections make the Zeus 640 easy to operate and adjust for optimal performance. A wireless remote control can be placed anywhere on your weapon, allowing for easy adjustments and control manipulation without taking your hands of your weapon and out of the shooting position.
Rapid start-up gets the Zeus up and running in less than 3 seconds, and a full compliment of color modes and special, user-adjustable imaging tools allows for fine tuning images to the situation and operator preference. Brightness is adjustable to 8 levels, and a video out jack allows for recording and playback with the optional Armasight® DVR (sold separately).
The Zeus can be easily attached / detached thanks to a MIL-STD-1913 quick release mount. Plus, integral MIL-STD-1913 rails allow for attaching option day optics or accessories.
Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools provide ultimate versatility and customization.
Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - a digital "Contrast" correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) - a "Sharpness" correction that digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) - a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) - a "Gain" correction used to automatically adjust the gain to an appropriate range, the weaker the image signal, the stronger the gain.
User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction / Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC / FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Zeus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC / FFC function.
Silent Shutterless NUCTM (SSN) - In addition to user controlled manual NUC / FFC all Zeus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is an always ON enhancement.
- Made in USA
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class
- Optical Magnification 3.2x (PAL) / 2.7x (NTSC)
- The latest Tau 2 17-micron uncooled FLIR core technology
- Pixel Array Format: 640 x 512
- Display Type: LED VGA 800 x 600
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Fast 30Hz imaging
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x
- Imaging Filter Algorithms: Active Contrast EnhancementTM (ACE); Second Generation Digital Detail EnhancementTM (DDE); Smart Scene OptimizationTM (SSO); Automatic Gain Control (AGC); Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity CorrectionTM (SSN)
- Color Modes: White Hot / Black Hot / Rainbow / Various Color Modes
- 6 onboard digitally controlled reticle patterns available: "Dot 4 MOA", "Line Dot", "Cross-Center Dot", "Cross", "Crosshair", and "No Reticle"
- Reticle Colors: Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Electronic zoom reticle tracking capability maintaining boresight
- Recording: Video Output / Optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Wireless remote control for tactical operations
- Water and Fog-Resistant
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 Rails on unit for optional day optics or accessories
- Limited 3-year warranty
- 10-year warranty on FLIR detector
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 673869
- Refresh Rate: 30 Hz
- Magnification (NTSC / PAL): 2.7x / 3.2x
- Objective Lens Type: Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array: FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format: 640 x 512
- Pixel Size: 17 TMm
- Display Type: AMOLED SVGA 060
- Pixel Display Format: 800 x 600
- Display Brightness: Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels
- Turn-on Time, max: 3 sec
- Digital Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Image Palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow 1, Ironbow 2, Sepia, Color 1, Color 2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and OEM Custom
- Reticle Type: 6-Pattern Digitally Controlled: Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair, and "No Reticle"
- Reticle Color: Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Boresight Adjustment: Digitally Controlled
- Analog Input and Output Format (resolution): PAL (768 x 574 pixels) / NTSC (640 x 480 pixels)
- Video Recording: Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot
- Remote Control: Wireless
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - "CONTRAST"
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) - "SHARPNESS"
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) - "SMART SCENE"
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity Correction / Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC / FFC)
- Silent Shutterless NUC (SSN)
- Objective Focal Length: 75mm
- Objective F-number: 1:1.3
- Field of View (ang.): 8.3° / 6.6°
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 10mm
- Eye Relief: 45mm
- Focus Method: Manual
- Focusing Range: 10m to inf.
- Diopter Adjustment: Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range: ±5 diopter
- Windage / Elevation Boresight Increment (NTSC): 0.76 MOA or 0.22 mils or 0.8" /100 yds. and/or 2.2cm/100m
- Windage / Elevation Boresight Increment (PAL): 0.63 MOA or 0.18 mils or 0.65" /100 yds. and/or 1.8cm/100m
- Windage Adjustment Range (NTSC / PAL): ±61MOA /±50MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range (NTSC / PAL): ±46MOA /±38MOA
- Battery: Two CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2) (not inlucded)
- Battery Life at 68°F: Up to 4 hr (optional up to 12 hrs) or CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 8 hrs)
- External Power Supply: 6 VDC / 600mA
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +122°F
- Storage Temperature: -58° to +158°F
- Recoil Resistance: 700 g
- Environmental Rating: Water and Fog-Resistant
- Weapon Mount Type: Picatinny, MIL-STD 1913, and Weaver Rails
- Height of the Scope Axis: 42mm (1.65 in)
- Overall Dimensions: 8.4" × 2.7" × 3.1"
- Weight (w/o Batteries): 1.8 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Warranty on FLIR detector: 10 Years
- Mfg. Number: TAT163WN7ZEUS31
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips