You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® Vulcan 3.5-7X Gen 2+ QS MG Night Vision Rifle Scope. Clear black & white imaging, illuminated adjustable reticle and more, in a sleek compact package.
Small in size but huge in performance, the Vulcan Gen 2+ QS delivers stunning black & white imaging without unbalancing your rifle. It weighs just 32 ozs., but still packs multi-coated all-glass lenses and an internally adjustable fine reticle that makes precise shot placement incredibly easy. And thanks to its Gen 2+ QS white phosphor image intensifier tube, the nightscape is clearly rendered in sharp black & white.
Mount it to your rifle's Weaver® or Picatinny rail in seconds. No tools. No time wasted. Then let the Vulcan do its thing, pulling your target out of the shadows with a Gen 2+ QS image tube and serving it up in stunning black & white clarity.Features:
- Gen 2+ image intensifier tube with QuickSilver white phosphor technology for extra-sharp black & white imaging
- Shock-protected, all-glass, multi-coated IR transmission optics
- Illuminated fine reticle with brightness control for contrast
- Manual variable gain lets you control the image to match light conditions
- Detachable long-range IR illuminator
- Wireless remote control included
- 100% waterproof and rugged
- Backed by Armasight® 2-yr. limited warranty. Includes detachable IR illuminator, battery adapter, lens cap, lens cloth, soft carry case, and 1xCR123A battery.
- IIT Generation: Gen 2+ QS white phosphor
- Image Resolution: 45-51 lp/mm
- Magnification: 3.5X (7X with included magnifier lens)
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 7mm
- Eye Relief: 45mm
- Wind. / Elev. Adj. Steps: 1/3 MOA
- Lens System: F1.67, F80mm
- Field of View: 12°
- Diopter Adjustment: -4 to +4
- Controls: Direct
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Auto Shut-off: Yes
- IR Illuminator: Detachable long-range illuminator
- Power Supply: 1xCR123A (3V)
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- Operating Temp.: -40° to +122°F
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 3.8 x 2.8"
- Weight: 32 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99