You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® Sirius Gen 2+ ID MG Night Vision Monocular. Improved definition, manual gain, mission-specific versatility... this is the total night vision package.
High-tech, high-performance and exceptionally durable, the Sirius Gen 2+ Monocular delivers military-grade performance for a civilian price! It's totally configurable... you can use it as a handheld, mount it to your helmet (headgear not included), pair it up with your rifle, or mount it in front of a camera.
And, incredibly for such an affordable unit, the Sirius features manual gain (that's the "MG" in the name), bright light shut-off circuitry, and a flood / spot built-in IR illuminator. The Sirius is a night vision workhorse that is equally at home with the weekend hunter or demanding professional.Features:
- Gen 2+ ID ( Improved Definition) image intensifier tube
- Manual Gain allows you to increase of decrease image tube brightness for the best possible image contrast in high and low-light conditions
- Bright light cut-off
- Adaptable for use with cameras (adapter not included)
- Head-mountable for hands-free usage (headgear not included)
- Built-in infrared illuminator
- Backed by a 2-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty
- Includes lens cap, lens tissue, lithium battery, and soft carry case.
- IIT generation: Gen 2+ ID (Improved Definition)
- Resolution: 47-54 lp / mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Photocathode type: Multi-alkali
- Lens System: 24mm, F/1.2
- F.O.V.: 40°
- Range of focus: 0.82' to infinity
- Diopter adjustment: -5 to +5
- Bright light cut-off: Yes
- Battery life: Up to 60 hrs.
- Battery: One 3V lithium or 1xAA battery (battery not included)
- Infrared illuminator: Yes (built-in)
- Environmental rating: MIL-810F compliant
- Operating temperature: -59.8° to 120.2°F (-51° to +49°C)
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.9 x 2.4" (157 x 60 x 75mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. (0.46 kg).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips