You May Also Like
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® PVS-14 Gen 2+ QS MG Multi-purpose Night Vision Monocular. Exceptional black & white clarity in a MIL-STD tough package.
Originally commissioned by the U.S. Military in the late 1990s, the AN/PVS-14 remains the gold standard for modular night vision performance to this day. Now, "civvies" can enjoy the same level of nocturnal performance as U.S. soldiers! Armasight®'s PVS-14 Gen 2+ QS MG uses the same battle-proven chassis and design as the classic AN/PVS-14, and offers the same modular versatility, military-grade optical quality, and durability.
The PVS-14 is equipped with a Gen 2+ image intensifier tube with QuickSilver technology that presents a sharper black & white image, and is equipped with manual gain control that lets you choose image brightness. It's modular, too, so you can add magnification lenses, headgear, additional IR illuminators, and more!Features:
- Gen 2+ IIT with manual gain control and QuickSilver white phosphor technology for clear black & white imaging
- Head or helmet-mountable for hands-free usage with included assembly and adapters
- 100% waterproof, built to MIL-STD-810 standards
- Simple, easy-to-use controls
- Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens for no-light performance
- Backed by a 2-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty. Includes 1xAA battery, day light filter, demist shield, eye cup, head mount assembly, adapter, and lens cap.
- IIT Generation: Gen 2+ QS MG
- Image Resolution: 45-64 lp/mm
- Magnification: 1X
- Total Darkness IR: Yes
- Battery Life: 60 hrs.
- Lens System: F1.2
- Field of View: 40°
- Range of Focus: 0.25m to Infinity
- Diopter Adj.: +2 to -6 dpt
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-off: Yes
- Controls: Direct
- IR Illuminator: Yes (Built-in, with flood lens)
- Power Supply: 1xAA
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof / MIL-STD-810 compliant
- Operating Temp.: -60° to +120°F
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2 x 2.25"
- Weight: 12 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips