You May Also Like
- Non-Member $4199.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® Prometheus 336 3-12x42 (60 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular. Enhanced 60Hz thermal imaging for the true professional.
Based around the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core, the Prometheus an advanced Thermal Imaging Monocular offering exceptional performance for law enforcement, military and sporting applications. It is a solid-state, uncooled, long-wave infrared handheld Thermal Imager that "sees" through the fog of war -- snow, dust, smoke, and haze -- delivering a tactical advantage beyond standard night vision.
The Prometheus 3 boasts superior 60Hz performance, delivering a much higher frame rate than 9Hz or 30Hz. This ensures that what you see is in real-time, guaranteeing that you'll never shoot behind your moving target due to slow-refreshing optics.
And unlike the use of laser targeting or near-infrared illumination to augment night vision optics, the Prometheus is extremely difficult to detect with other devices, as it emits no visible light or RF energy. With 4X digital zoom (3.4X PAL)-- and all the accessories you need to get started, like advanced wireless remote and video cable -- it's the ultimate mission-ready Imager.Features:
- Digital E-zoom: 1X, 2X and 4X
- 60Hz enhanced imaging mean's you'll never worry about hitting behind a moving target because your skill outpaces the technology in your scope
- Maximum magnification (NTSC / PAL) 11.2X / 13.6
- Reads in white hot, black hot, rainbow, or various color mode
- Video output for easy recording (SD card and recorder sold separately)
- 100% WATERPROOF
- Rugged CNC-machined aircraft aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- Easy and intuitive drop-down user interface
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 3-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty for the system / 10-yr. ltd. for the FLIR core
- Includes advanced wireless remote with Picatinny adapter mount, video cable, batteries and soft carry case.
- Core: FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer 60 Hz
- Max. magnification (NTSC / PAL): 11.2X / 13.6
- Objective lens: Germanium
- Pixel array format: 336 x 256
- Pixel size: 17m
- Color readout: White hot / black hot / rainbow / various
- Resolution: 0.40 mrad
- Display type: AMOLED SVGA 060
- Controls: Direct
- F.O.V.: 7.8° x 5.9°
- Objective focal length: 42mm
- Objective F-number: 1:1
- Exit pupil diameter: 10mm
- Eye relief: 45mm
- Focusing range: 32 ft. to infinity
- Power supply: 2 x CR123A 3V
- Battery life at 68°F: 4 hrs.
- Environmental rating: Waterproof
- Operating temperature: -40° to +122°F (-40° to +50°C)
- Storage temperature: -58° to +158°F (-50° to +70°C)
- Dimensions: 10 x 2.7 x 2.7"h. (255 x 70 x 70mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs. (0.55kg).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips