You May Also Like
- Non-Member $3299.99
- Buyer's Club $2374.99 Non-Member $2499.99
- Non-Member $3499.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
You can't control the environment. But you can control the way you view the environment. With the Armasight® Prometheus 336 2-8x25 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular, you'll see targets regardless of the environmental conditions. If it emits heat, you'll detect it. And, unlike laser designators or near-infrared illumination, the Prometheus thermal imager is extremely difficult to detect, as it emits no visible light or RF energy. Perfect for nighttime hog hunts, security patrols and military ops.
Based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core, the Prometheus is the lightest, most compact thermal monocular in its class, offering 24/7 mission capability, fast start-up, easy, intuitive operation and a host of color palette and user-adjustable imaging tools. For outstanding performance and versatility at an approachable price, the smart choice is the Armasight Prometheus 336.
Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools
Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) a digital "Contrast" correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) a "Sharpness" correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) a "Gain" correction that used to automatically adjust the gain to an appropriate range, the weaker the image signal, the stronger the gain.
User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction / Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC / FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Prometheus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC / FFC function.
Silent Shutterless NUCTM (SSN) In addition to user controlled manual NUC / FFC all Prometheus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- Easy and intuitive drop-down user interface for fast, simple set-up and adjustment
- Multiple color modes, including White Hot / Black Hot / Rainbow / Globow / Ironbow 1 / Ironbow 2 / Sepia / Color 1 / Color 2 / Ice-Fire / Rain / OEM Custom
- 8 levels of adjustable display brightness
- Digital E-zoom of 1X, 2X and 4X
- Video out allows for recording onto external device or SD card (not included)
- On / off, standby modes
- Wireless remote control
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Water and fog-resistant
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672913
- Refresh Rate: 30 Hz
- Magnification: 1.6x
- Objective Lens Type: Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array: FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format: 336 x 256
- Pixel Size: 17 m
- Display Type: LED VGA
- Pixel Display Format: 640 x 480
- Display Brightness: Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels
- Turn-on Time, max: 3 sec
- Digital Zoom: 1x, 2x, and 4x
- Image Palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow 1, Ironbow 2, Sepia, Color 1, Color 2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and OEM Custom
- Video Recording: Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot
- Remote Control: Wireless
- SPECIAL USER-ADJUSTABLE IMAGING TOOLS:
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - "CONTRAST"
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) TM "SHARPNESS"
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) TM "SMART SCENE"
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/ Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/ FFC)
- Silent Shutterless NUC (SSN)
- OPTICAL DATA:
- Objective Focal Length: 25 mm
- Objective F-number: 1:1
- Field of View (ang.): 13° x 10°
- Focusing Range: 5m to inf.
- Diopter Adjustment: Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range: 5 diopter
- ELECTRICAL DATA:
- Battery: CR123 Lithium 3V (2) or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2) (not included)
- Battery Life at 68 °F: Up to 3 hrs.
- ENVIRONMENTAL DATA:
- Operating Temperature" -40° to +122°F
- Storage Temperature: -58° to +158°F
- Impact Loading: 700g
- Environmental Rating: Water and Fog-Resistant
- MECHANICAL DATA:
- Overall Dimensions: 7.1" x 2.7" x 2.4"
- Weight (w/o Batteries): 1.1 lbs)
- WARRANTY DATA:
- Vendor Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty on FLIR Detector: 10 Years
- Mfg. Number: TAT173MN2PROM21
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips