You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $2374.99 Non-Member $2499.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® NYX - 14 Gen 2+ QS MG Multi - purpose Night Vision Monocular with QuickSilver technology for sharp black & white imaging.
Introducing the Armasight® NYX-14, the new standard by which all compact monoculars will be judged in future. The NYX-14 Gen 2+ uses optics that are equal to or better than current Military issue night vision units, built into a tough, compact and ergonomic composite housing. Armasight built the body to surpass MIL-SPEC-810 specifications, so it can withstand salt water, rain, high humidity, extremes of temperature and still give unsurpassed levels of performance.
The NYX-14 Monocular is equipped with manual variable gain control so that the image brightness level can be selected by the user to adjust for the ambient light level in his area of operations. It's modular, too, so you can add magnification lenses, headgear, additional IR illuminators, and more!Details:
IIT Generation: Gen 2+ QS (QuickSIlver)Resolution: 45-64 lp / mmBattery Life: Up to 60 hrs.Lens System: 27mm, F1.2F.O.V.: 40°Range of Focus: 1' to infinityDiopter Adj.: -2 to +6Bright Light Cut-off: YesAuto Shut-off: YesInfrared Illuminator: YesIR Indicator: YesPower Supply: 1 x 3V lithium, or 1 x AAEnvironmental Rating: Waterproof / Mil-810 compliantOperating Temp.: -51°F to 120°FDimensions: 5.5 x 1.9 x 2.7"Weight: 14 ozs.
- 1X magnification (3x, 5X, 8X optional with eyepiece, not included)
- Gen 2+ QS (QuickSilver) IIT for clear black and white imaging
- Easily adaptable for hands-free use, weapon mounting, or camera mounting (headgear / adapters not included)
- Compact, waterproof design is Mil-810 compliant
- Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens for use when light is scarce
- Manual variable gain control lets you select image brightness level to match light conditions
- Ergonomic and comfortable, with easy-to-use control
- Backed by a limited 2-yr. manufacturer's warranty.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips