You May Also Like
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Details & Specs
Nothing can hide! Gain the upper hand in any hunting or tactical situation with the powerful target detecting ability of the Armasight® Helios 640 Pro 4-32x100mm (30Hz) Thermal Imaging Bi-Ocular. The Helios Pro 640 shares the same sub-assembly as the Zeus Pro and Apollo Pro thermal weapon sights and exhibits the same incredible performance. Based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core and equipped with an upgraded 640 x 512 pixel array format, the Helios Pro 640 delivers enhanced digital imagery that's so crisp and clear, you won't believe you're looking through a thermal device.
Advanced features include a digital compass, digital inclinometer, video-in capability, still photo and video recording, Bluetooth® wireless capability, full-function wireless remote control pressure switch and more. Plus, the Prometheus Pro 640 is designed to perform in the harshest conditions. It's recoil tested to .50 cal., totally waterproof and can be submerged up to 20m. Plus, the new 4-battery power system delivers up to 7 hours of continuous use and remains mission-capable with just a single battery.
Simple, intuitive controls, direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions and electronic menu selections make the Helios Pro 640 easy to operate and adjust for optimal performance.
Rapid start-up gets the Helios up and running in less than 3 seconds, and a full compliment of color modes and special, user-adjustable imaging tools allows for fine tuning images to the situation and operator preference. Brightness is adjustable to 8 levels, and a video out jack allows for recording and playback with the optional Armasight® DVR (sold separately).
Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools provide ultimate versatility and customization.
Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - a digital "Contrast" correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) - a "Sharpness" correction that digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) - a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) - a "Gain" correction used to automatically adjust the gain to an appropriate range, the weaker the image signal, the stronger the gain.
User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction / Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC / FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Prometheus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC / FFC function.
Silent Shutterless NUC TM (SSN) - In addition to user controlled manual NUC / FFC all Prometheus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- Made in USA
- FLIR TAU-2 17m Pitch Thermal Sensor
- SVGA 800 x 600 OLED Display
- Rugged MIL-STD-810 compliant performance
- Easy and intuitive drop-down user interface for fast, simple set-up and adjustment
- Multiple color modes, including White Hot / Black Hot / Rainbow / Globow / Ironbow 1 / Ironbow 2 / Sepia / Color 1 / Color 2 / Ice-Fire / Rain / OEM Custom
- 8 levels of adjustable display brightness
- Digital E-zoom of 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x
- Digital compass
- Digital inclinometer
- Wireless remote control
- Bluetooth® capability
- Battery status indicator
- Video out allows for recording onto external device or SD card (not included)
- On / off, standby modes
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Waterproof, fog-resistant
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 673866
- Refresh Rate: 30 Hz
- Magnification (NTSC / PAL): 3.5x / 4.2x
- Objective Lens Type: Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array: FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format: 640 x 512
- Pixel Size: 17 µm
- Resolution: 0.17 mRad (35 SOA)
- Display Type: AMOLED SVGA 060
- Pixel Display Format: 800 x 600
- Display Brightness: Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels
- Turn-on Time, max: 3 sec
- Digital Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x
- Digital Compass
- Digital Inclinometer
- Digital Angle Cosine Indicator
- Battery Status Indicator
- Image Palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Sepia, Fusion, Rainbow, and Rain
- Analog Input and Output Format (resolution): PAL (768 x 574 pixels) / NTSC (640 x 480 pixels)
- Video Recording: Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot
- Remote Control: Wireless 5-button
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - "CONTRAST"
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) - "SHARPNESS"
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) - "SMART SCENE"
- Linear Automatic Gain Control - "AGC"
- Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) - "SKY / SEA"
- User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction / Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC / FFC)
- Silent Shutterless NUC (SSN)
- Objective Focal Length: 100mm
- Objective F-number: 1:1.4
- Field of View (ang.): 6.2° x 5°
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 14mm
- Eye Relief: 16mm
- Focus Method: Manual
- Focusing Range: 10m to inf.
- Diopter Adjustment: Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range: ±5 diopter
- Battery: Four CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or four AA 1.5V (not included)
- Battery Life at: 68 °F Up to 7 hr (optional up to 14 hrs)
- four standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 7 hr)
- External Power Supply: 6 VDC / 600mA
- Operating Temperature: -59° to +134°F
- Storage Temperature: -70° to +185°F
- Impact loading: 700g
- Environmental Rating: Water and Fog-Resistant / Waterproof (optional)
- MIL-STD-810 Compatibility
- Overall Dimensions: 12.1" x 4.0" x 3.5"
- Weight (w/o Batteries): 3.1 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty on FLIR Detector: 10 Years
- Mfg. Number: TAT163BN1HPRO41
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips