You May Also Like
- Non-Member $4199.99
- Non-Member $3299.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® Discovery 8X Gen 2+ QS Night Vision Binoculars are professional quality night-vision... with a difference you can see in black and white!
Skip the green screen adventures! The Armasight Discovery 8X Gen 2+ QS Night Vision Binocular features a high-performing gen 2+ Quicksilver white phosphor image intensifier that lets you see in black and white... that means more of the contrast your eyes and brain are used to seeing and improved detection in every situation! And Quicksilver technology comes in a Gen 2+ tube that packs an impressive 47-54 lp / mm resolution that rivals many gen 3 tubes but at a super value price. It's all built into a streamlined design that's perfect for extended reach nighttime observation, surveillance and perimeter security and packed with the features you need to get the job done: Smart magnification, automatic brightness control, bright light shut-off circuitry and a spot / flood built-in IR illuminator.
Bring these features into focus:
- Gen 2+ image intensifier tube is rated to a sharp 47-54 lp / mm resolution with Quicksilver technology for black and white contrast instead of shades of green
- Auto brightness control and bright light cut-off
- Powerful 8X magnification
- Detachable infrared illuminator (included) provides invisible light when natural light is scarce
- Lens system: F2.0, 160mm.. .multi-coated glass lenses ensure crystal-clear views
- Focus: 10m to infinity
- 15mm eye relief
- 6.5° F.O.V.
- 160mm objective lens
- Rugged, lightweight, waterproof and built for a wide range of applications... MIL-810F compliant
- Easy to use with simple control buttons and eyepiece-only focusing
- Tripod mountable
- Uses one 3V CR123 lithium battery (included) for up to 50 hrs of use
- Includes soft carry case, lens caps and neck strap
- Approx. 13 3/4 x 5 1/2 x 2 1/2", 3 1/2 lbs.
Own the night!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips