You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
For sport shooters, hunters, military, law enforcement, and security personnel looking for top-level performance in a mid-range, clip-on night vision system, the CO-X Gen 3 Alpha is the hands-down choice. Easy to deploy, easy to use and built to MIL-STD-810 compliance, the Armasight® CO-X Gen 3 Alpha Night Vision Clip-On System delivers superior brightness and clarity that rivals systems costing much more.
The Armasight CO-X Gen 3 Alpha Night Vision Clip-On System eliminates the need to swap out your scope after dark. That means less equipment on your mission, and an easy transition from day to night on extended ops. Simply attach the Armasight CO-X Gen 3 Alpha Night Vision Clip-On System to the front of your day scope and peer through the darkness with topnotch range, clarity and brightness. Fast. Easy. Effective. The CO-X Gen 3 Alpha is factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 MOA, so no rezeroing is required, allowing you to maintain consistent positioning and shooting accuracy, all while maintaining the use of your familiar day scope.
Automatic brightness control means no worries about adjusting for high or low light the scope does it automatically to achieve the best possible contrast. Plus, the CO-X Gen 3 Alpha includes a wireless remote pressure switch that can be placed anywhere on your weapon, allowing quick and easy activation of the CO-X Clip-On System.
Attaching and detaching the CO-X Gen 3 Alpha is also quick and easy, thanks to a quick-release lever-cam Picatinny / Weaver mount system that provides a rock-solid connection your weapon. No tools are required, which makes this system field-friendly.
What Makes Gen 3 Night Vision Better than the Rest?
Gen 3 technology separates the men from the boys when it comes to night vision. It offers the longest range, best resolution, best low light performance and is most capable of completely "passive" operation - operating without an IR illuminator. Plus, Gen 3 tubes have a life expectancy of 10,000+ hours - the longest of all night vision classifications. The Gen 3 Alpha tube on the CO-X Gen 3 Alpha is a step above standard Gen 3, offering further enhancement to image clarity.
- Ideal for use with day scopes up to 7x magnification
- Automatic brightness control adjusts to changing light conditions to provide optimum contrast
- Paddle-type focusing knob is easy to access and sharpens images from 10m to infinity
- Bright light protection system controls the existing ambient light through a photoreceiver, and cuts off the IIT automatically when the illumination level exceeds the limit of 100... 150 lx within 10 seconds. The CO-X turns back on when removed from the excessive light
- Multi-function switch for on / off, stand-by, battery capacity
- Automatic shut-off preserves battery life
- Wireless remote control pressure switch can be mounted anywhere on weapon
- Mounts on Picatinny / Weaver rail with quick release mount
- Includes XLR-IR850 Extra Long Range Infrared Illuminator with wide, adjustable beam angle (rechargeable battery and charger included)
- Filled with dry nitrogen to prevent internal fogging
- MIL-STD-810 compliant construction
- Powered by a single AA or CR123A battery (not included)
- Vendor Limited two-year warranty
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672911
- IIT Generation: Gen 3 Alpha
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Photocathode Type: GaAs
- Lens System: F/1.44; 80mm
- Field of View: 12°
- Focus Range: 10m to Infinity
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 21 mm
- Remote Control: Wireless
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-off System: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- Power Supply: CR123 Lithium 3V (1), or AA Alkaline 1.5V (1), or any AA or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 1.2V to 3.7V (1) (not included)
- Battery Life: 60 hrs (3V) / 30 hrs (1.5V)
- Environmental Rating: Water and Fog-Resistant / Waterproof (optional)
- MIL-STD-810: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -58 °to 122°F
- Dimensions (with Mount): 5.9" - 3.9" - 3.2"
- Weight (with Mount, without Battery): 1.7 lbs
- Vendor Warranty: 2 Years
- Mfg. Number: NSCCOX000133DA1
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips