You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Armasight® CO-MR Gen 3 Alpha Medium Range Night Vision Clip-on System. Give your day scope a nocturnal boost!
The Armasight CO-MR (Clip On Medium Range) is one of the most advanced Night Vision Clip-On Systems available today, with image resolution and durability surpassing units costing thousands more! Built using the latest advancements in night vision technology, the CO-MR eliminates the need to remove and replace your existing day scope with a dedicated night vision sight (which would also involve re-zeroing). The CO-MR simply mounts in front of your own standard day optical sight. Because it is factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 M.O.A., no re-zeroing is required.
Recommended for use with day scopes of up to 6-7X magnification, the Armasight CO-MR is equipped with a locking (but quick-disconnect) mounting system which provides the user with an easy and quick way to attach/detach the CO-MR on a standard weaver or Picatinny rail.Features:
- Simply and quickly converts your daytime scope to night vision
- Mounts in front of your optics with no re-zeroing required
- Mil-Std. compliant
- Wireless remote control unit can be placed anywhere on your weapon, allowing quick activation
- Automatic brightness control
- Quick-release mount
- Bright light cut-off and bright light indicator
- 100% waterproof
- Powered by a single alkaline 1.5V AA or a single 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Backed by a 2-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty.
- IIT Generation: Gen 3 High-performance
- Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm
- Magnification: 1X
- Battery Life: 60 hrs. (3V)/30 hrs. (1.5V)
- Lens System: F1:1.65, 80mm
- Field-of-View: 12.6°
- Range of Focus: 10m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: No
- Controls: Direct
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable Long-range
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- Operating Temp.: -60° to +120°
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 3.2 x 3.2"
- Weight 24 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips