You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® Co-Mini Gen 3P MG Night Vision Clip-on System.
Advanced night vision technology lets your scope stay open for business 24 hours! Introducing the most compact civilian-available Clip-on System on the market. Simply mount it in front of your daylight scope... or telescope / binoculars up to 6X and see the nighttime world like never before.
This Clip-on System is factory bore-sighted to better than 1 MOA accuracy, so no alteration in zero is experienced, and it really is as simple as mount and shoot! And because the CO-Mini is mounted in front of your own day scope your eye relief is not altered. Plus, your shot release and follow-through all remain intuitive.
The CO-Mini Gen 3P MG is intended primarily for short and medium-range use - where field of view and ease of use are more important than high magnification. Packed with innovative features... like manual gain control, a bright light cut-off system, and wireless remote control... the CO-Mini is designed to make quick, intuitive shooting just as easy at night as it is during the day.Features:
- 1X magnification
- Detachable long-range IR illuminator
- Mounts in front of your scope with no re-zeroing required
- Manual gain control
- Bright light cut-off system
- Quick-release mount
- Low battery indicator
- Includes wireless remote control
- Mil-standard compliant
- Runs on 1 CR123A battery (included) or 1 AA battery (not included)
- Includes battery adapter, lens cap, light suppressor, lens tissue, carrying case and Picatinny adapter
- Measures 2.7 x 2.2 x 4.9"l.
- Weighs 1.06 lbs.
- IIT generation: Gen 3 high-performance ITT pinnacle
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 27.5mm
- Lens system: F1: 1.26, 38mm
- 22° F.O.V.
- Range of focus: 20 to infinity
- Controls: direct
- Battery life: 60 hours (CR123A) or 30 hours (AA)
- Environmental rating: waterproof
- Operating temperature: -51° to 120°F.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips