You May Also Like
Non-Member $1299.99 Buyer's Club $1169.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Armasight® Apollo Thermal Imaging Clip-on System. Give your daytime scope the thermal targeting edge.
Introducing one of the most advanced short-range Thermal Clip-on Systems in the world! The Apollo Clip-on System uses the proven 324x256 microbolometer core to cut through dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other battlefield obscurants, delivering a true thermal image of the action. And because it emits no visible light or RF energy and uses no infrared or illumination, it's nearly undetectable.
The Apollo mounts in front of your own standard daytime scope in seconds, and because it is factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 MOA, no re-zeroing is required. The Apollo allows you to maintain consistent eye relief and shooting position, and won't interfere with your scope's reticle system, so targeting and shooting is as simple and intuitive as standard daytime operation.Features:
- Mounts in front of any daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Compact, lightweight, durable housing
- High-end OLED display
- Video output
- Quick-release mount
- Rapid start-up
- Up to 4 hrs. operation on 2xCR123A (3V) batteries. Includes lens cap, lens tissue, soft carry case, and batteries.
- Image Resolution: 324 x 256
- Magnification: 1X
- Video Output: NTSC / PAL
- Display: OLED 640 x 480
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 25mm
- Focal Length: 42mm
- Obj. Lens F Stop: 1:1
- System Resolution (ang. sec.): 120
- Field of View: 11°
- Range of Focus: 5m to Infinity
- Controls: Digital / Direct
- Power Supply: 2xCR123A (3V)
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof to 10m for 30 min.
- Operating Temp.: -40° to +122°F
- Storage Temp.: -58° to 158°F
- Dimensions: 8 x 2.6 x 3.1"
- Weight: 23 ozs.