You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 30A1BT300
Armalite® AR-30A1TM Target .300 Winchester® Magnum Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle. Serious hardware for serious long-range gunners.
The next generation of Armalite's highly acclaimed bolt action rifles - the ULTIMATE long range target and tactical firearm! On the surface, the AR-30A1 bears a family resemblance to its predecessor, the AR-30.
But, every individual component of the AR-30 was scrutinized and re-engineered to be better than ever. As a result, only the pistol grip, buttpad, trigger, and a few small components from the AR-30 passed muster for the AR-30A1.
All other components are new and / or improved. The result is a firearm that maintains its predecessor's outstanding accuracy, light weight and soft recoil while dramatically improving its ergonomics, adaptability, versatility, reliability and ease of use.
The Target model incorporates an adjustable stock, adjustable length of pull, and top and bottom accessory rails.
Armalite AR-30A1 Target Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle special features:
- Cheekpiece is vertically adjustable for 1" of adjustment without the use of tools
- Buttstock can be adjusted without tools for lengths of pull from 13.6" to 15.6"
- Top-side 20 MOA MIL-STD 1913 rail is 18" long over the receiver and barrel; rail will support any scope as well as accessory devices such as night vision
- MIL-STD 1913 rails on both sides of the forearm allow installation of other devices
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail at the bottom of the buttstock allows for installation of additional accessories such as sling swivels or monopods
- Competition grade barrel and V-block receiver bedding system are keys to the AR-30A1's minute of angle accuracy. ArmaLite's patented V-blockTM Bedding Wedge and V-block Stock assure absolute strength and repeatability for superb accuracy
- Armalite's testing has proven the muzzle brake to be the best in the industry for both reducing recoil and increasing accuracy
- Rifle balances just in front of the magazine well. So, the rifle can be easily and comfortably carried near the rifle's balance point with only one hand, freeing the other hand for other critical activities
- Cheekpiece is at the optimum height for viewing through a telescopic sight by most shooters
- Muzzle brake threads (3/4 x 24) for use of a suppressor without needing an adapter
- Tough, through-hardened receiver means reduced wear and increased smoothness
- Metal cheekpiece is very durable and the elastomeric cheekpiece pad provides a comfortable shooter interface in all weather conditions
- Military-grade anodizing and phosphating finish for enhanced durability and corrosion resistance
- Cheekpiece is at the optimum height for viewing through a telescoping sight
- Multiple sling installation locations allow simultaneous use of a sling and a bipod
- Entire buttstock assembly can be quickly and easily removed with only one allen wrench for easy carry
- Ambidextrous magazine catch is centrally located so you can release and catch it with one hand
- Powerful ejection system and generous ejection port eject even loaded cartridges quickly and reliably; also makes single-loading easy
- Ergonomic bolt handle design.
- Caliber: .300 Winchester Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel material: Competition-grade chrome moly
- Barrel twist: 1:10" RH
- Stock: Standard fixed
- Pistol grip: Ergonomic
- Sights: Top rail (no sights)
- Flash hider: Muzzle brake
- Overall length: 46.1"-48.1"
- Overall weight: 14.5 lbs.
Please Note: Scope and bipod not included.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips