You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: A10SBF
Armalite® AR-10® SuperSASSTM 7.62 NATO Semi-automatic Centerfire "Series A" Rifle. The ultimate Semi-auto Sniper System.
The latest evolution in the era of AR Innovation, the AR-10 SuperSASS Rifle is among the finest suppressor-ready, long range rifle systems available. In addition to the tight-fitting upper and lower assembly (and tight tolerances in general) and the excellent trigger you've come to expect, the AR-10 SuperSASS includes an innovative new adjustable gas system to optimize performance with a suppressor.
This is part of AR-10A® "A Series," so it WILL accept early Armalite "waffle" magazines as well as good-quality clones; please note that AR-10A "A Series" Rifles will NOT accept Armalite steel magazines used in the AR-10B family. If you're looking to go long, look no further.
AR-10 SuperSASS Semi-automatic Tactical Rifle special features:
- Part of the "A Series" of rifles
- Excellent 2-stage national match trigger first stage is 3.5 lbs., second stage is 5-6 lbs.
- Magpul® PRS stock offers adjustable length of pull (14.1-15.1") and cheekpiece adjustments
- Optimized for use with a suppressor
- Premium 20" triple-lapped, ceramic-coated AISI 416R stainless steel match barrel (threaded 5/8 x 24) delivers outstanding accuracy
- Sling swivel mount
- Includes one 20-rd. magazine.
- Caliber: 7.62 x 51mm / .308 Winchester®
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 20+1
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel material: AISI 416R stainless steel match, triple-lapped, threaded 5/8 x 24
- Barrel twist: 1:10" RH
- Stock: Magpul PRS adjustable
- Upper receiver: 7075-T6 aluminum forged flat-top with MIL-STD 1913 rail & laser engraved rail numbering
- Lower receiver: 7075-T6 aluminum forged
- Sights (front / rear): Quad MIL-STD 1913 rail front sight base
- Flash hider: Birdcage
- Overall length: 41.1"-42.1"
- Overall weight: 11.8 lbs.
Please Note: Does not include scope, mounts or bipod.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips