You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $883.49 Non-Member $929.99
- Buyer's Club $899.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: RI-013BO
Don't let the name fool you. While the words "Econo Carbine" might lead you to believe that this is a bare-bones offering, it absolutely isn't. It's a USA-made Rifle built to perform right out of the box! The 16" barrel is constructed of 4140 chrome-molybdenum high-tensile steel for accuracy and long-term durability. The mil-spec single-stage trigger is nice and crisp.
Even better, it comes complete with a Vortex® Strikefire II Red Dot Sight, designed for split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view.Born in the USA.
100% USA-made excellence, made right here in The Guide's own backyard - Alexandria, Minnesota. Having been in the machining business for over 30 years, Alex Pro's firearms are all designed, machined and built in-house - which means they can deliver outstanding quality at an equally outstanding price!
- Bolt carrier group is constructed of M16 nitride
- Barrel has medium contour
- A2 Birdcage reduces muzzle flash
- Standard AR-15 6-position stock and grip for comfort and storage
- Magpul® M-LOK handguard
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 4 MOA dot size
- 10 intensity levels are controlled via sleek rear-facing controls
- 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Unlimited eye relief.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .300 AAC Blackout
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Fluted Barrel
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: 4140 chrome moly
- Barrel twist: 1:8"
- Stock: Standard AR-15 6-position
- Upper receiver: 7075 T6 forged aluminum
- Lower receiver: 7075 T6 forged aluminum
- Pistol grip: Standard AR-15
- Fire control: Mil-spec
- Handguard: Magpul M-LOK®
- Muzzlebrake: A2 Birdcage
- Overall weight: 7.4 lbs
- MFG Number: RI-013BO
- UPC: 074825220912
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips